Creative and calm with purple, violet and blue.
Inspired by the latest Pantone colour of the year Very Peri, this 2023 wall calendar celebrates the periwinkle blue and violet colour palette with abstract, painted brush strokes from January to December. The amazing quality matte print brings out the texture of the paint for a creative art look that makes a great focus point both at home and in the office.
The monthly date grid offers plenty of space for writing down all your important appointments and plans and also shows moon phases.
Its compact A4 size fits nicely above a desk or on your kitchen wall and looks great with many different interior styles.
Designed and printed in the UK on high quality certified 100% FSC Recycled and recyclable paper.
• Size: A4 paper 21 × 29.7 cm or 8.3 × 11.7 inches
• Printed on 200gsm matte paper (easy to write on), with 300gsm covers.
• 100% recycled paper
• Ring-bound with a hanger to hang on a hook
• 12 Months: January - December 2023
• Moon phases included
• Printed in the UK using 80% renewable energy
• Posted in plastic-free packaging
• International planner - no holidays included