We're Hiring! Join the team as our Marketing Coordinator.
Once Upon a Tuesday
Once Upon a Tuesday is a U.K.-based startup, female-led brand that creates stationery for people who want to organise in all areas of life, in style.
From annual calendars to diaries, weekly planners and notebooks, printed in the U.K. and created in a sustainably conscious and ethical way.
We are incredibly proud to be in the process of becoming BCorp certified, aligning with our key values of doing good business.
Our warehouse and studio are based at the vibrant new development - Lanteague Studios - home to a collection of ambitious small businesses doing great things - our neighbours include Gorse Bakery, a beer brewer, board shapers, wellness brands, florist, wine school, art school and more.
We’re looking for someone to join the team who can bring the stories of our products, people and community to life through compelling marketing.
You will be involved in all areas of Once Upon a Tuesday’s marketing - which will continue to evolve over time. You will work on email marketing, Social Media, brand partnerships, and collaborations and manage the marketing calendar.
In this role, you will work closely with our founder Michele who leads the marketing and design and the rest of the team. You’ll be a confident communicator and happy to work with colleagues, partner brands, content creators and artists to create brilliant campaigns together.
- You will oversee the implementation of planned marketing campaigns and manage the annual marketing calendar.
- Coordinate with the team and any other parties to ensure all assets come together in time at the best quality.
- Help create and coordinate Social Media content on various platforms
- Coordinate weekly and monthly email marketing
- Manage email marketing automations
- Manage customer lists and segmentation
- Implement lead magnet campaigns
- Oversee Social Media collaborations, giveaways and campaigns
- Liaise with brands for joint marketing campaigns
- Write regular press releases
- Write compelling and on-brand blog content and website copy
- Promotional materials
- Reporting on marketing activities
- Manage product & collection launch campaigns
- Work closely with the founder to bring the brand vision to life
- Coordinate with the wider team on new product launches and marketing campaigns, special offers and other relevant happenings within the brand.
- Work closely with the customer service team on community management
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to roll out digital campaigns, such as product launches or special promotions.
- Work with our photographer on visual assets
- Manage and project plan effectively, in an organised way and on time.
- React to in-the-moment digital trends with on-brand content.
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns and ongoing output
- Have 3+ years of experience, employed in a dedicated marketing role, with proven success.
- You have a keen understanding of digital marketing strategy, tactics and tools.
- Ideally, you have worked in an eCommerce setting previously, but that’s not essential.
- Are a storyteller by nature - you understand the power of stories and what makes them resonate
- You have a creative eye and are proficient in using creative design tools, such as Canva (or Adobe Suite)
- You are an incredible communicator and have a love for the written word
- Highly organised and attentive to detail
- Open to change - As a small, fast-growing business, you are happy to adapt to changes quickly and optimistically.
- Confident to work independently as well as in a team
- Are considerate of the environment and are keen to be part of the journey to minimise our collective impact on the environment, both at work and at home.
When you join our team, you will become an integral member of our community. We place equal value on every team member, fostering a culture centred around kindness and collaboration. Maintaining the smooth operation of our organisation is a collective effort. Everyone, no matter what position, is always ready to pitch in, even owners help with packing orders when needed. We are looking for people who share this adaptable 'can-do' mindset and thrive in an environment where change is embraced.
Once Upon a Tuesday is a brand with sustainability at its heart, we operate on a triple bottom line - people, planet, profit. We are on the journey to becoming BCorp certified. We are a certified Living Wage Employer.
- You have 2-3+ years of experience in a marketing role
Full-time. (Although we can be flexible for the right candidate.)
Salary: £23.000 - £26.000 pro rata, based on 37.5 hours per week
Please note: this role is based at our HQ, this is not a remote role.
The workplace is at 2&3 Lanteague Studios, Scotland Road, Zelah, Cornwall, TR4 9JG.
- Flexible working hours
- Stationery allowance
- On-site free parking
- Fruit for staff
- Training opportunities
- Staff discount
- Weekly potluck team lunch
- Monthly allowance at Gorse Bakery
As a fast-growing business, our goal is to build a kind work environment and a positive and empowering company culture.
To Apply - application process
In our approach to inclusivity and diversity, we conduct an anonymous survey in the first phase of the application, to avoid any bias in decision-making.
An admin will strip your contact details from the application form below for management to review and decide on who to contact for the next phase of the process, based only on your answers to the questions - this is to create a level playing field for applicants.
For the next phase, they will review your CV.