Flowers never go out of style but right now they feel hotter than ever. More is definitely more with this nostalgic floral 2023 calendar, bursting with colour.
If you like the ‘cottagecore’ or ‘grandmilennial’ interior styles you will love this planner with different botanical illustrations on all of the 12 monthly pages, that are anything but dainty.
The monthly date grid offers plenty of space for writing down all your important appointments and plans and also shows moon phases.
Its compact A4 size fits nicely above a desk or on your kitchen wall and adds a great pop of colour to the space.
Designed and printed in the UK on high quality certified 100% FSC Recycled and recyclable paper.
• Size: A4 paper 21 × 29.7 cm or 8.3 × 11.7 inches
• Printed on 200gsm matte paper (easy to write on), with 300gsm covers.
• 100% recycled paper
• Ring-bound with a hanger to hang on a hook
• 12 Months: January - December 2023
• Moon phases included
• Printed in the UK using 80% renewable energy
• Posted in plastic-free packaging
• International planner - no holidays included