Specially designed for kids who like to know when they're going to be at which house.
An easy to use, 12-month hanging wall calendar. In the first two columns, easily indicate which parent's (or carer's) house by ticking a column. In the third empty column, add any events, clubs, parties or other children's activities happening that day.
A handy A4 sized wall planner for all the family.
Printed on recycled and recyclable paper.
I designed this calendar as I'm a co-parent and have one daughter who likes to know exactly what's happening every day. Since she was very little, this has been important to her. After using various calendars and planners, which all never really worked for us, I decided to design one that does and is easy for her to use. I hope other shared households feel the same.
Use the drop-down menu to choose the start date of your calendar.
- Size: A4 paper 21 × 29.7 cm or 8.3 × 11.7 inches
- Printed on 200 gsm matte paper (easy to write on), with 300gsm covers.
- 100% recycled paper
- Ring-bound with a hanger to hang on a hook
- Printed in the UK using 80% renewable energy
- Posted in plastic-free packaging